Club Pilates Boulder & Longmont locations are currently seeking energetic Pilates instructors to provide safe and effective group Pilates. Club Pilates is a well-established, nation-wide brand, committed to providing affordable and accessible Pilates to the community. We offer group reformer classes in various formats and levels to accommodate everyone seeking to learn Pilates and hone their fitness expertise and target a wide range of clients’ needs – from young to senior and beginner to advanced.
POSITION:We are seeking highly motivated and dynamic Instructors to join our studio. Both full and part-time positions are available. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Pilates and helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. If you are a professional Pilates instructor who is energetic, friendly, willing to learn, build relationships with potential and existing clients, be apart of a team and lead dynamic apparatus focused workout routines (we use Balanced Body reformers, EXO chairs, TRX, spring boards, ballet barre and more), you’ll be a great addition to our team. We are looking for instructors with confidence in working with all level of clients to provide challenging, fitness-based Pilates classes in a safe manner. Club Pilates offers blocked scheduling and shifts, the ability to teach multiple level classes, club membership, employee status (not independent contractor), room for growth, and a supportive, fun environment!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Pilates instruction to include demo classes, group apparatus classes, private and semi-private training as scheduled
- Provide instruction on a variety of equipment including, but not limited to, Reformer, ExoChair, Reformer, Springboard, TRX, Magic Circle and more
- Participate in networking/community events as needed and studio promotions to generate new business
- Providing Pilates group reformer classes pursuant to Club Pilates standards
- Instructing clients (up to 12 clients per class) using proper form and safe methods on a variety of equipment including, but not limited to, Reformer, Springboard, Exo-Chair, hand weights, etc. to ensure a safe, yet creative experience
- Conducting private, semi-private, demo or other additional sessions as needed
- Visually inspecting the equipment prior to each class to ensure it is in good working order & safe to use
- Maintaining a clean and orderly workout environment
- Assisting with membership sales and checking clients in
- Building studio revenue by promoting retail and membership sales & services
- Being a motivating and inspiring force to promote our motto: Do Pilates. Do Life.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the studio and equipment
- Attend Team meetings
- Create a welcoming, safe and fun studio environment
- Certified Pilates Instructor with at least 450 hours of experience
- Up to date CPR training or willingness to obtain
- Demonstrate anatomical knowledge and focus on safety
- Pleasant demeanor and Excellent customer service skills
- Experience teaching 4 or more participants in an apparatus based group class
- Maintain open availability for a minimum of 6 hours (2 shifts) per week
- Demonstrate group reformer instruction abilities
- Professional and effective communication skills and a Team Player
- Proven public speaking skills and sales ability
- Willingness to evolve with new developments in the fitness industry, specifically Pilates
- Comfortable adding TRX, Barre, and Trigger Point modalities to teaching repertoire
- Passion for learning and willingness to attend continued education trainings and seminars
- Energetic, positive and motivational teaching style
- Capable of using a contemporary approach to classical exercises
- Punctual, reliable and dedicated
- Experience with club management software and/or the ability to learn new systems (e.g. Club Ready)
- Required license or certification: Pilates (specify), Other fitness related certifications (specify)
To be considered for the Position please email email@example.com
Apex Recreation Center is looking for an experienced, reliable and motivated Pilates reformer instructor to teach Saturday classes 8:30 and 9:30am. We have a popular studio with a high retention of students, 6 maximum reformers and the pay is starting at $35 per class.
Contact Terrell Goodson, Fitness Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-467-7001 with questions.
Fitness and Wellness Coordinator
Apex Park and Recreation District