Made to the same exacting dimensions as an original built by Joseph Pilates, the CenterLine Cadillac is uniquely sized to offer users and teachers easy reach to the upper canopy tubes, which are 5″ (10cm) closer to the base table than on the Balanced Body Trapeze Table.
The mat table base is constructed from solid wood, and beautifully finished with lapped and fitted joints for maximum stability. The canopy tubes are chrome-plated steel tubing drawn through a cylindrical die to eliminate seams and increase tensile strength. Sliding cross bars feature self-lubricating, greaseless bearings for ease of movement and positioning. Cross bars are locked in place with plastic-tipped screws, preventing burrs and scratching of canopy tubing. All metal parts on Balanced Body Cadillacs (Trapeze Tables) are chrome-plated, with the exception of the nickel-plated springs and anodized aluminum bars, sliding cross bars and fittings.
Limited lifetime warranty.
- Table: Frame is hardwood core, with joints lapped and fitted for maximum stability. Table-top with standard foam padding.
- Horizontal and vertical sliders for maximum versatility.
- Push-Through Bar, maple, four-sided.
- Roll-Down Bar, maple, non-swiveling with outside hooks.
- Breathing Bar (Trapeze Bar), upholstered, with spring collars and long black strap.
- Balanced Body Signature Springs, package of 10. Regular: 1 red, 1 green, 2 blue, 2 gray and 2 white (for Breathing Bar). Long: 2 red.
- Pair of lambswool fuzzies with short black webs.
- Loops/handles: single D-ring cotton loops (1 pair)
- Safety Strap with carabiner.
- Belly Strap (cotton, black) and Foot Strap (24″ / 61cm)
- Upholstery: Your choice of 9 standard colors.
- H: 81.5″ (207cm)
- L: 86″ (218cm)
- W: 29″ (74cm)